Service Will Give ALL LEVEL Codes
Before ordering check Unlock Counter
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock is in, please do:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong code is blocked.
For new Sony and Xperia Phones
Switch on your phone without SIM card Compose *#*#7378423#*#*
Select Service Info and then Simlock If X is with Network and it is not 0 you can unlock your phone via code
If X is 0 your counter is locked and unlocking via code is not possible.
Code entering Instruction for XPERIA phones
1. Insert an unauthorized Sim Card and turn ON your phone
2. Phone will ask "SIM Network Unlock Code"
3. Enter Unlock Code
- NO REFUND IN CASE IF THE COUNTER IS BLOCKED!
- NO CANCELATION ONCE ORDERED!